Yield: 16 muffins
Time: 10 min. mixing + 15 minutes baking
Recipe from Tammy's Recipes
1 1/2 C flour
1 C sugar
1 t baking soda
1 t salt
1/2 C Miracle Whip Salad Dressing or Best Foods Mayonnaise
(I used light Miracle Whip)
3 ripe bananas
1 C chocolate chips
1. In a medium sized bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In your Kitchen Aid or in a mixing bowl beat the egg. Add the bananas and mix until they are all mashed up and smooth.
3. Add the mayonnaise to the banana mixture and mix for 30 seconds.
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
5. Carefully spoon the batter into muffin tins, 3/4 of the way full. You can line the tins with little cupcake holders if you like.
6. Sprinkle the top of the batter with the chocolate chips. Oh....doesn't chocolate just make you smile. Yum!
7. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.