Time: 15 min. hands on + 15 min. to set up
Yield: One 9x9 inch pan, cut as small or as large as you like
Recipe adapted slightly from Cookies and Cups
1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
1/4 C peanut butter (I used chunky)
3 C Rice Krispies Cereal
1 1/2 C mini marshmallows
1/2 C mini chocolate chips, divided
1. Toss one whole bag of white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Melt the chips in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each heating period. Don't let the chocolate get too hot, or come into contact with any water. This will make it seize up and turn into a brick. I'm not joking here. This is not something to be happy about. Just heat it for 30 seconds at a time, okay? All will be well.
2. Add 1/4 C peanut butter to the melted white chocolate and stir it nicely so that the two become one.
3. Pour your self 3 cups of Rice Krispies Cereal into a large bowl and pour the white chocolate/peanut butter mixture over the top. Stir it together with a wooden spoon, or rubber spatula.
4. Add 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows and 1/4 cup of the mini chocolate chips. Please note that you are going to be saving the other 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips to melt and drizzle over the top.
5. Spray a 9x9 inch pan with cooking spray and gently press the heavenly mixture into the pan. Don't press it down too firmly.
6. Toss the remaining 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips into a small bowl and get that baby to the microwave. Heat it for 30 seconds, give it a stir and return it to the microwave for 30 more seconds. It should easily be melted after the second heating time. Stir until smooth.
7. Place the melted chocolate in a sandwich sized ziploc bag. Cut a very small hole in the tip of the bag
and drizzle the chocolate all over the bars.
8. Allow about 15 minutes for the chocolate to set up, cut into bars and enjoy!