Please take note of the following information concerning all Jahalin Tours.
A little bit about culture...
- Planning in the Arab world is different than in the west; please, be flexible - plans could change.
- Arab culture is less strict as regarding timing than western cultures; please, be patient.
- There may be talk about political issues; please, respect other points of view.
- Taking pictures of people is sensitive; please, ask in advance when you want to make a picture of a person.
- Note that in Bedouin culture it is perceived as improper to appear in public less than fully dressed.
- In general, please, be respectful of the different culture and/or codes of conduct of people you may meet.
And about conditions...
- To get most of our tours, you may want to prepare yourself in advance through our Resources .
- If you have any questions, just ask us, and we'll be happy to answer.