- A backlight is a form of illumination used in liquid crystal displays (LCDs). As LCDs do not produce light themselves (unlike for example Cathode ray tube (CRT) displays), they need illumination (ambient light or a special light source) to produce a visible image.
- Jesse Hartman is a musician, filmmaker and actor, living in New York's East Village.
- A microcomputer that is portable and suitable for use while traveling
- a portable computer small enough to use in your lap
- A laptop is a personal computer designed for mobile use that is small and light enough for a person to rest on their lap.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
Releasing the screws holding the LCD panel to it frame.
removed lcd screen, replaced backlight.