- Köhler is a German surname and may refer to: *August Köhler, microscopist and inventor of the Köhler illumination *Benjamin Köhler, football player *Ernesto Köhler, flute player and composer *Eva Köhler, First Lady of Germany *Georges J. F.
- the act of putting something in working order again
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
Ultra Muse Concealed Thermostatic Twin Shower Valve - Black - MUSV71
The Muse Black Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve from Ultra offers thermostatic showering via two easy-to-operate controls for temperature and flow. Suitable for all types of plumbing installation this shower valve has the added safety benefit of a built in anti scald device should the cold water supply fail. Operates one shower accessory: fixed head or slide rail kit (sold separately).
Edwardian Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve w/ Slider Rail Kit
The Edwardian range of concealed thermostatic shower valves brings substantial timeless elegance to the modern bathroom. This Concealed Thermostatic Twin Shower Valve offers thermostatic showering via two easy-to-operate controls.