Transcripts Info

TRANSCRIPTS for College Applications  

If your senior needs a final transcript there are two options to obtain it:

  1. Printed Transcripts: please take in to JAHS Guidance Office a pre-paid stamped enveloped addressed to the admissions office and/or representative of the college to which you want it sent. Please be sure to include the student's name and address in the return address area on the envelope.
  2. Online Access: one can use as well.  Create an account with a PERSONAL email (not your school email. Add school, enter expected graduation date and select 'waive my right' and use the order tab. Enter as much information for future use. However please be aware final grades will not be on until June 10th.  If your student college wants the type of diploma received that will not be added to the transcript until the end of June.
Seventh(7th) semester transcripts are available via Parchment which is the fastest way for colleges to receive them. If the student needs a hard copy, they can request one through the Guidance office using the "blue form".  Parchment can be accessed by going to: and if your student does not have an account they will need to create one. is used to share your high school transcripts and other credentials with prospective colleges. 

If you have additional questions please call the JAHS Counseling Guidance Office at: 574.393.5315