JACKSON MS WHITE PAGES
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- Jackson, or Jackson City, is the capital and the most populous city of the U.S. state of Mississippi. It is one of two county seats of Hinds County (the town of Raymond is the other), but the city also contains areas in Madison and Rankin counties.
jackson ms white pages - Rock Stars
Rock Stars Boxed Set...Murder, Manslaughter and Misadventure: The Lives and Deaths of John Lennon, Michael Jackson & Elvis Presley
WHY BUY THIS BOXED SET?
Get three great books in one handy volume. This compilation brings together the stories of three of the greatest legends of rock ‘n roll - telling the stories of how they lived, and how they died. You will read the tragic stories of:
John Lennon.............death by murder
Michael Jackson.......death by manslaughter
Elvis Presley.............death by misadventure
“This is an awesome collection! I have always been a huge music fan, and it is great to be able to read the story of all three of these superstars.”
“It’s so sad that all died in such awful ways. But these books tell their stories in an interesting yet sympathetic way.”
“Great to get all three of these in one set. I have been a John Lennon fan for years, and I’m into Michael Jackson and a bit of Elvis, too. This collection covers the lot.”
“Tons of great information about the story behind the famous names we all know and love, and some fascinating facts about the ways they died.”
Get all of these three bestselling books for your collection:
** John Lennon - The Music, The Magic & The Murder
** Michael Jackson...Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll: The Truth About the Man Behind The Legend
** Elvis Exposed: The Amazing Life and Tragic Death of the King of Rock ‘n Roll
WHY BUY NOW?
The lives and deaths of these three legends have shaped the world of music and entertainment, as well as molding the society we live in today. Get your copy to see how three individuals from ordinary backgrounds became superstars who changed the world.
Jackson, MS PD
Jackson, Mississippi Police Department # 1604, a Dodge Charger, sits outside the Jackson, MS Train/Greyhound station. Taken by a Nikon D40x with a Nikon 18-55mm VR kit lens. (at 55) # 748 of the local Jackson Transit system, a Gillig Low-Floor working the 4B Robinson line, sits beyond the police car on layover...
Greyhound station Jackson, MS
An interior shot of the Jackson, MS Greyhound Station's waiting room, seen while waiting for a severely delayed (by 5 hours!) Greyhound bus to Vicksburg, MS. Taken by a Nikon D40x at ISO 560 with a Nikon 18-55mm VR kit lens (at 18)
jackson ms white pages
William Henry Jackson
Born: April 4, 1843 in Keeseville, NY.
Died: June 30,1942 in New York City, NY at the age of 99.
Was a gifted painter and photographer.
He was in the 12th Vermont Infantry of the Union Army and fought in the American Civil War for nine months. He was at the Battle of Gettysburg as a guard of the supply train.
Joined the first Hayden Geological Survey of 1871. This expedition led to the creation of Yellowstone as a National Park with the images he and Thomas Moran created.
Mount Jackson, in Yellowstone National Park, is named in honor of Jackson.
Recognized as one of the last surviving Civil War veterans, and was buried at Arlington National Cemetery.
Mount of the Holy Cross, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, and Rocky Mountains.
William Henry Jackson art book contains 65+ Reproductions of the Old West including: Yellowstone, Rocky Mountains, Native Americans and Mexico in Color and Black and White with title and date.