- A terrier of a small working breed with short legs
- Jack Erwin Russell (October 24, 1905 - November 3, 1990) was a Major League
Baseball player from 1926 to 1940 for the Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs,
Cleveland Indians, Washington Senators, Detroit Tigers and St. Louis Cardinals.
- Jack Russell may refer to: * Jack Russell (comics), a fictional Marvel
Comics character * Jack Russell Terrier, a type of dog
- Werewolf by Night (birth name Jacob Russoff, legal name Jack Russell) is a
fictional character, an antiheroic werewolf in the Marvel Comics universe. The
Werewolf by Night (usually referred to by other characters simply as the
Werewolf) first appeared in Marvel Spotlight vol. 1 #2.
- a city in northern Mexico in the state of Chihuahua; commercial center of
- an old breed of tiny short-haired dog with protruding eyes from Mexico held
to antedate Aztec civilization
- A small dog of a smooth-haired, large-eyed breed originating in
- Chihuahua is a state in north western Mexico with a mainland area of ,
slightly larger than the United Kingdom. It is surrounded by the states of
Sonora to the west, Sinaloa to the south-west, Durango to the south, and
Coahuila to the east, and by the U.S.
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- (puppy) a young dog
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin
"Big Boy" Mills and Tamara "Dee" Mills.
- A young dog
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- Combine or put together to form one substance or mass
- (of different substances) Be able to be combined in this way
- a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- blend: mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- an event that combines things in a mixture; "a gradual mixture of
- Make or prepare by combining various ingredients
This little dude was the most energetic little
thing ever! Oh so cute! His name is Ace. They think he's a jack
jack russell terrier and chihuahua mix. dont
get it twisted, he is vicious.