- A terrier of a small working breed with short legs
- Jack Russell may refer to: * Jack Russell (comics), a fictional Marvel
Comics character * Jack Russell Terrier, a type of dog
- Werewolf by Night (birth name Jacob Russoff, legal name Jack Russell) is a
fictional character, an antiheroic werewolf in the Marvel Comics universe. The
Werewolf by Night (usually referred to by other characters simply as the
Werewolf) first appeared in Marvel Spotlight vol. 1 #2.
- Jack Erwin Russell (October 24, 1905 - November 3, 1990) was a Major League
Baseball player from 1926 to 1940 for the Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs,
Cleveland Indians, Washington Senators, Detroit Tigers and St. Louis Cardinals.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- A young dog
- (puppy) a young dog
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin
"Big Boy" Mills and Tamara "Dee" Mills.
- A small sturdy hound of a breed with a coat of medium length, bred esp. for
- a small short-legged smooth-coated breed of hound
- (beagling) hunting rabbits with beagles
- The Beagle is a breed of small to medium-sized dog and one of the smartest
dogs. A member of the Hound Group, it is similar in appearance to the Foxhound
but smaller, with shorter legs and longer, softer ears.
- a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- Combine or put together to form one substance or mass
- Make or prepare by combining various ingredients
- an event that combines things in a mixture; "a gradual mixture of
- (of different substances) Be able to be combined in this way
- blend: mix together different elements; "The colors blend
jack russell puppy
jack russell puppy