My name is Jackie Russell and I live in Warrenton, Missouri. I am a professional longarm machine quilter. Please take a look through my quilting gallery and contact me about turning your top into a quilt. Thank-you for your interest in my quilting and embroidery services!
Why have your quilt top machine quilted?
· Turn your quilt top into a lovely quilt · Enjoy piecing a quilt top without the hassle of quilting it · Enjoy quilting times of 6-8 weeks instead of years!
My home is smoke-free and pet-free
Quilting Preparation Tips
· DO NOT BASTE the quilt top batting & backing together.
· Identify the head of the quilt top and head of the backing.
· Press your quilt top, backing and all seams flat.
· Please remove selvages before piecing the backing fabric together. Do not use a sheet for backing.
· The quilt backing and batting should be a minimum of 6" longer and wider than your quilt top.
· Measure the center of the quilt top vertically. Then measure the outside edges. If there is a difference of more than 1" it is possible that your quilt will have tucks when quilted. Do the same horizontally.
· Square the top, backing and batting.
· Clip all loose threads on the front and back. Stray threads will show through your quilt top.