Mens Wide Leather Band Watches - Kids Gps Watch.
Mens Wide Leather Band Watches
- whip with a leather strap
- A material made from the skin of an animal by tanning or a similar process
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.
- A thing made of leather, in particular
- A piece of leather as a polishing cloth
- an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Issued when the risk of hazardous weather is significant.
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Traditionally, a 24-hour day is divided into seven watches. These are: midnight to 4 a.m. [0000-0400], the mid-watch; 4 to 8 a.m. [0400-0800], morning watch; 8 a.m. to noon [0800-1200], forenoon watch; noon to 4 p.m. [1200-1600], afternoon watch; 4 to 6 p.m.
- (menage) family: a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"
- A microcurrent electrical neuromuscular stimulator or MENS (also microamperage electrical neuromuscular stimulator) is a device used to send weak electrical signals into the body.
- In Roman mythology, Mens, also known as Bona Mens or Mens Bona (Latin for "Good Mind"), was the personification of thought, consciousness and the mind, and also of "right-thinking". Her festival was celebrated on June 8.
- across-the-board: broad in scope or content; "across-the-board pay increases"; "an all-embracing definition"; "blanket sanctions against human-rights violators"; "an invention with broad applications"; "a panoptic study of Soviet nationality"- T.G.Winner; "granted him wide powers"
- with or by a broad space; "stand with legs wide apart"; "ran wide around left end"
- (after a measurement and in questions) From side to side
- having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other; "wide roads"; "a wide necktie"; "wide margins"; "three feet wide"; "a river two miles broad"; "broad shoulders"; "a broad river"
- Of great or more than average width
- Open to the full extent
- set: an unofficial association of people or groups; "the smart set goes there"; "they were an angry lot"
- Mark (something) with a stripe or stripes of a different color
- Put a band on (a bird) for identification
- bind or tie together, as with a band
- Surround (an object) with something in the form of a strip or ring, typically for reinforcement or decoration
- instrumentalists not including string players
In Mesa, Arizona, they like things wide. All highways I drove on had at least 10 lanes. Many in Chicagoland still have 4 or 6. Check out those enormous berms they have to protect the neighborhoods from so much noise. From backyard fence on the north side to backyard fence on the south side is 658 feet. That's enough for 20 more lanes of highway. Arizona, planning for the future!
Similar posts: antique hamilton watchwatch all american dad episodeswomens watches brandswatch gossip girl streamcitizen watches womenthe ring watchconcord watch movementladies military watchladies stainless steel dress watch