Use the sidebar to navigate through the entire site.
1598—Rome, Italy: An organ is built for San Giovanni in Laterano (also known as Basilica of St. John Lateran) by Luca Blass and G. B. Mantano. Just below the left set of pipes is a decoration that includes a pair of trombones among several other instruments 
(see below detail; photographs by Dennis F. Cramer 2008).

© trolleyman publishing

2008-2015


Comments