First go to Facebook Developer Page. Where you created this app.
Then Go to Edit App.
when you click on edit then you can see on left corner Delete App. Just click on it.
Once you click on Delete App then its asking for Delete Confirmation.
When You Confirm, then your Timeline will be disabled..
Now Enjoy with your old FB profile :)
Most of the people are not liked Facbook Timeline, so here we tell you the trick that how can you remove timeline from your facebook account.
This trick is available for the Firefox and Chrome users. I give you the trick for both of these browser users.
Remove Facebook Timeline profile in Mozilla Firefox
1. Install the User Agent Switcher extension on your Firefox browser from the link given below.
Install >> User Agent Switcher Firefox Extension
2. Restart your Firefox browser and click on the Switcher extension icon.
3. Now click on the Internet Explorer option and then select the Internet Explorer 7.
4. Visit your Facebook Timeline profile and refresh it to get back the old Facebook profile.
Remove Facebook Timeline profile in Google Chrome
1. Make a Right Click on the Chrome browser launcher icon and then click on the Properties.
2. Now lick on the Shortcut tab. Copy the code given below according to your requirement.
Windows 7 users : –user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
Windows XP users : –user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)”
3. Paste this code in the Target box at the end of the line (after the chrome.exe)
4. Now click on the Apply and then OK.
5. Refresh your Facebook profile to get the old Facebook profile back.
Note: As default you can use Internet Explorer because Timeline is not activate on this Browser.