Submission Due: April 1, 2014
We solicit high quality presentations from industry, government, and academia that examine and address new challenges facing information systems governance; illustrate application of new theories, technologies, and techniques, and the challenges they bring to information systems governance; showcase successfully deployed applications and how related challenges are managed; or highlight key issues that deserve further study and development. Presentations on case studies, successful practices and lessons learned, real-world experience and international perspectives are especially encouraged.
Summaries of presentations will be peer reviewed. Final Conference Proceedings will be published in IEEE Xplore.
of interest include (but are not limited to) the following themes:
- Information Systems Testing/Assurance and Cybersecurity
- Integration and Testing of Emerging Technologies
- Software Product Lines
- Smart Machines and Cognitive Systems
- Mobile Devices and Mobile Apps
- Medical Devices and Healthcare Systems
- Biometric Systems
- 3-D Printing and Bioprinting Systems
- Gamification Systems
- Internet of Things
- Hybrid Clouds
- Personal Clouds
- Summaries and Biographies: Prepare a succinct, practical, readable summary of the presentation that will appeal to experts and nonexperts alike. The manuscript should be approximately one to two pages, including title, text, bibliography, and presenters' biographies. Provide names, affiliations, contact information, and short biographies for all co-authors.
- File Type: Summaries should be submitted as Word documents. Paper size in the text document should be set to 8 1/2 inches wide by 11 inches high, rather than A4. Margins should be at least one inch on the left and right and at least 1.5 inches from the top and bottom. Final presentations should be submitted as a Microsoft PowerPoint document.
Submit online at http://itpro2014.exordo.com by April 1, 2014 (System will prompt you to set up your account.)
Acceptance Notification: April 25, 2014
Irena Bojanova, email@example.com
Richard Kuhn, firstname.lastname@example.org