- A fixed or movable upright partition used to divide a room, to give shelter from drafts, heat, or light, or to provide concealment or privacy
- examine methodically; "screen the suitcases"
- A detachment of troops or ships detailed to cover the movements of the main body
- a white or silvered surface where pictures can be projected for viewing
- test or examine for the presence of disease or infection; "screen the blood for the HIV virus"
- A thing providing concealment or protection
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- iBooks is an e-book application by Apple Inc. It was announced in conjunction with the iPad on January 27, 2010, and was released for the iPhone and iPod Touch in mid-2010, as part of the iOS 4 update. At that time, it was described by Apple as being available only in the United States.
- The iBook is a line of discontinued laptop computers sold by Apple Inc. between 1999 and 2006.
- (iBooks) Apple’s eBook reader, available from the App Store. It handles the standard ePub format protected by FairPlay DRM, and PDF. Introduced in 2010 alongside the iPad.
iBook G3 Display
Ibook G3 Display, Now on Vicky.
Just a side view.