- The goal of this course is to give the participant the concepts and techniques necessary to develop software for embedded computer systems with real-time constraints.
This is a practical, results-oriented course that will provide knowledge and skills needed to build reliable and efficient embedded systems.
- learning outcome: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Specify requirements to embedded real-time systems;
- Use techniques and tools to analyze embedded real-time systems;
- Use design and implementation techniques.
Creation of the renewed course material has been supported by EITSA.