Driving Directions from Ithaca to the Clinton Arena (approximately 1 hour and 58 minutes /100.71 miles from Ithaca):
1. Go east on RT-13 for 6.0 miles.
2. Turn left onto RT-38/RT-13. Continue to follow RT-13 for 7.5 miles until RT-13 becomes RT-281.
3. Travel another 3.9 miles and merge onto I-81 N toward Syracuse.
4. Drive 28.6 miles and then merge onto I-481 N via EXIT 16A toward Dewitt.
5. Drive 9.6 miles and then merge onto I-90 E/New York State Thruway E via EXIT 6 toward Albany (Portions toll).
6. Drive 34.1 miles and take EXIT 32 toward RT-233/Westmoreland.
7. Drive 0.4 miles and turn right onto Cider St.
8. Drive 0.1 miles and turn left onto RT-233.
9. Drive 2.9 miles and turn slight left onto RT-5/Seneca Turnpike (RT-5 is 0.9 miles past Merriman Rd).
10. Drive 0.7 miles and take the 2nd right onto Kirkland Ave (Kirkland Ave is 0.1 miles past French Rd).
11. Drive 1.8 miles and 36 KIRKLAND AVE is on the left.