May 1, 2014
June 3, 2014
June 3, 2014
ISNCC 2014: The International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications covers theoretical and practical aspects related to Information Systems, Communication Networks and Computing Technologies.
The multi-thematic program of ISNCC 2104 focuses then on the major future scientific issues in Computing and Communication Networks. The scientific topics developed in this edition are divided into four tracks that are:
- PHY-Layer Communications and Signal Processing
- Networking , Communications and Security
- Information Technology, Services and Architecture
- Digital Information Management
In this symposium will be addressed the major scientific topics in the field of Information and Communication Technology, with deep industrial, economic and societal issues, far beyond the framework of the communication networks and their role in the evolution of our modern societies.
The ISNCC 2014 edition will propose a set of technical presentations made by internationally recognized researchers and experts. Young researchers participating in this event will have the opportunity to present their work and obtain feedback during dedicated sessions intended to further facilitate interactions and the exchange of ideas.
The target audience of ISNCC ranges from Ph.D. students to Master and engineering students. Researchers and engineers from companies are welcome, and may greatly benefit from the broad vision provided by this symposium.
- All accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore
There will be opportunity for conference presenters to publish extended versions of the accepted papers:
- in the form of a book, edited by Professor Zaigham Mahmood (of Univ of Derby UK and North West Uni S Africa) and published by Springer Verlag,
- in a Special Issue of the following journals (indexed on Scopus, DBLP, ...):
- International Journal of Business Data Communications and Networking
- Advancement in Scientific and Engineering Research
Copyright © 2014 by ISNCC - All Rights Reserved