Enrollment and Withdrawal
Enrollment at Issaquah High:
The Issaquah School District enrolls students for school using an online process. Families already active in the District and simply enrolling additional children may login to Family Access to enroll their new student online.
For all families - online enrollment must be completed using a laptop, desktop or notebook computer. It has been reported by families that online enrollment does not function properly when using one's phone.
Note: For current families, this process is only available to the first guardian that was listed on the enrollment paperwork. If that is not you, either have the other guardian complete this process or contact the counseling office to have the guardian order changed.
Families new to the district will create an account and follow the instructions on the enrollment page. Prior to using the online application process, please locate and have the required documents available to upload into the application as you complete it. This list is located on the district enrollment website (as well as toward the bottom of our page). You may save as you go and do not have to complete the application all in one sitting. Once the completed application is submitted online, the school will be available to approve it. Submitted applications will not be approved until all required documents are received by the school and guardian photo ID must be brought into the school for verification before you receive your start date.
**We will also need the course request form filled out as well. Rest assured - while IHS students submit their next-year course requests online in March, the process is very different for students newly enrolling at IHS for next year. You will submit your course requests as a part of your enrollment. Your student will have equal opportunity to their first choice requests regardless of when you complete your enrollment this spring.
Please consult our Course Guide for in-depth information about each course, graduation requirements, course sequencing, class descriptions, and learning recommendations. This is a valuable resource for deciding which courses to choose. Please use the forms below.
Selecting courses for:
Please return this form to the counseling office as soon as possible after submitting your application for enrollment. You can also scan and email them as attachments to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
IHS Counseling office staff will be available to assist you with application/documentation questions between the hours of 8-11 am only; Monday – Friday with a few exceptions. We will be closed to new families on the following dates due to mandatory state enrollment reporting:
- 2019-2020 School year enrollment closures:
September 5 and 9; October 1; November 1; December 2; January 6; February 3; March 2; April 1; May 1; June 3
We will be closed to all families on the following dates due to mandatory staff training:
October 2; November 13; January 8; February 26; April 8; May 27
Documents required for enrollment:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Residence Verification - purchase papers/property tax statement/ CURRENT lease agreement including term date and lessee and landlord / property manager signatures.
- Energy Bill - bill for services from gas, water or electric. Bill must include parent/guardian name and service address and be dated within 30 days. If you are renting/leasing and these are included in your rent please provide the rental agreement on property management letterhead.
- Signed Certificate of Immunization Status
- Guardian Photo ID (bring to school for verification)
- Custody/Court Order (optional)
- Restraining Order (optional)
- Prior School Records (optional - but very, very important for high school enrollment (especially for incoming 10th, 11th and 12th graders).
Withdrawal from Issaquah High:
Parents must contact our school registrar, Mrs. Barnhart to withdraw. We will need to know details on where you are going next and your final date of attendance.
Phone: 425-837-6141 Email: email@example.com