NEW EAGLES: CLASS of 2023
These documents, the online course guide posted below and the forms located under the Class of 2023 heading can assist you in starting your HS plan and selection of courses for 9th grade. We look forward working with you!
IHS COURSE SELECTION - April Change Requests - Open
New courses included this year!
Below are some resources students should use while planning for course selection.
- Course selection timeline for current IHS students
- Is Honors/AP Right For Me? - what to consider when choosing high-rigor classes.
- Recent article from US News & World Report on how to determine how many AP classes to take
- Guidelines for a Successful Transition to High School - for incoming 9th graders & their families.
- Issaquah School District 24 Credit graduation requirement
- AP/Honors Classes information for choosing between Honors/AP classes/college level courses vs. standard college-prep.
- Sample four year plans
- Still have questions? FAQs about Course Selection and outside credits
- Issaquah HS Course Guide 2018-2019