Issaquah School District partners with Parchment for all transcript services. Parchment is a secure service that allows you to place and track orders online, accessible 24/7. To place an order use blue button above.
- Unofficial and Official transcripts can be ordered. Unofficial copies can be emailed to your email account and will arrive as a PDF. We recommend this as a first step to review your information before paying for an official copy.
- Official transcripts will be sent directly to the admissions office or location of your choice.
- Costs vary based on method of delivery and destination (ex: overnight express/overseas mailing). Official Transcripts must be paid for by credit card when you order, and you will be able to see the exact costs for each order prior to submitting payment. Parchment.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
- Parchment is not automatic. An IHS staff must process each request. You must allow 2 school days for processing for all transcripts, regardless of how they will be sent (electronically or via mail). This is critical to keep in mind in preparation ahead of application deadlines, especially around weekends, school holidays, and winter months where inclement weather can result in school closures.
- NOTE: an outstanding fine on your IHS account will not prevent you from ordering a transcript through Parchment, but IHS will not release your final high school transcript to your college in June until all fines are resolved.
- Summer Requests: Need to order a transcript over the summer break? No worries! Orders will be approved and processed through the Issaquah School District Student Information Service office until we return.
You are eligible to receive (5) Official Transcripts at no charge. There will be a $5.25 fee for each additional transcript.
A one-time account registration is required at www.parchment.com To ensure proper student matching, you will be asked for your personal 25- digit access code. This code is typically sent in September to current 11th & 12th grade students. Using the code makes registration easy, as your information will be pre-loaded on Parchment. You can still register without the code, but you will need to enter information (name, dates of attendance, birth date, etc.) to create your account.
Unofficial transcripts: You may order a copy of your unofficial transcript for free. It is sent to your Parchment account and is available for you to view online at any time. The document you see in “Your Transcript” is just a complimentary self-view of your transcript, it is does not necessarily display the document that the counseling office will send. We will always send the most recent copy of your transcript. You can, however, have this self-view updated at any time. Simply click on “My Transcript”, scroll to the bottom and hit “Update”. This will send a request to Issaquah High School to upload the newest version of your transcript for self-view.
Individuals CANNOT send official transcripts from their personal email accounts. If you need to send an official transcript to yourself, send it via standard mail so that it remains sealed and official, otherwise, send the official transcripts DIRECTLY to the receiving institutions or advisers who are asking for them.
Note: Official transcripts for current seniors become available at the start of October, to ensure the accuracy of all transcript data.
All Issaquah High School graduates, regardless of graduation year, can create an account on Parchment.com to order a transcript. Transcripts cost $5.25, which can be paid online. Please allow a *minimum* of two full school days for processing transcript requests.
Other Parchment Resources:
- Video: Registering for a Parchment Account Using a Registration Code: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF5RQwR-CPE
- Video: Requesting Your Transcript on Parchment.com: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS52ANkO3zw
- Request My Transcript with a 25-Digit Code: www.parchment.com/c/reg/regcode.php
- Student Kit (user guides, video tutorials, FAQs): www.parchment.com/studentkit/
- Student Flyer: exchange.parchment.com/wp-content/uploads/What-is-Parchment.pdf