- Proceedings of the ISCOS 2012 will be initially published by an Indian publisher and it will be distributed to all Registered authors during the Symposium.
- Authors of selected papers will be informed to prepare their respective papers in a required format such that it will be submitted to appear in the Xplore / CPS (Post Symposium CD Proceedings ISBN 978-1-4673-4855-3)
- Authors of selected papers will be recommended to re-write and enhance the quality of their papers such that they will appear in the Special Issue of IJCC publication. See the link: www.inderscience.com/ijcc and the name of the Special Issue of IJCC is: Special Issue on Advances in Cloud and Services Computing.
- Enhanced and completely revised, selected papers based on merit, quality and innovation will be recommended to the journal IJISSS http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-information-systems-service/1099
- Selected papers will be recommended with further enhancement to IAES Journal-IJ-CLOSER http://iaesjournal.com/online/index.php/IJ-CLOSER
- Awardees of Best papers in the symposium will be submitted for a suitable upgraded version and publication in a world-wide reputed publisher in the form of a "short / mini book" (publisher name will be announced at symposium).