Welcome to the home page of the International Symposium on CLOUD and SERVICES COMPUTING 2012 - ISCOS 2012.
This Symposium is to be held during December 17-18, 2012 at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KARNATAKA, SURATHKAL, MANGALORE, India.
PLEASE SEE LATEST NEWS LINK - under HOME also Program Schedule - Invitation for Participation
please see venue and travel link for reaching NITK and taking accommodation
|Full Length Paper Due||Submission CLOSED|
|Acceptance / Status||November 02, 2012|
|Registration Starts||November 05, 2012|
|Symposium Dates||December 17-18, 2012|
THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO SUBMITTED PAPERS TO THIS SYMPOSIUM. It is a overwhelming response to this call / ISCOS 2012.
THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING (No Paper submission is possible now) CLOUD RELATED DETAILS UP-TO-DATE CAN REGISTER FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE TUTORIAL SESSIONS (16th Dec. 2012) AND WORKSHOP / DEMONSTRATION SESSIONS (19th Dec. 2012) apart from attending all presentation sessions of the ISCOS 2012 Symposium. For more details look at the Registration / program page / link.
- Pre-Sumposium Tutorials on the latest topics will be held on 16th December 2012 (details will be announced soon, and participation in the Tutorial sessions is free for ISCOS 2012 Registered Participants).
- Post-Symposium Workshop cum Demo sessions will be held on 19th December 2012 (details will be announced soon, and participation in the Workshop / Demonstrations will be free for ISCOS 2012 Registered Participants).
- Post symposium proceedings will be by CPS / Xplore (ISBN 978-1-4673-4855-3)
- Authors of selected papers will be recommended to re-write and enhance the quality of their papers such that they will appear in the Special Issue of IJCC publication. See the link: www.inderscience.com/ijcc and the name of the Special Issue of IJCC is: Special Issue on Advances in Cloud and Services Computing.
- Enhanced and completely revised, selected papers based on merit, quality and innovation will be recommended to the journal IJISSS http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-information-systems-service/1099
- Selected papers will be recommended with further enhancement to IAES Journal-IJ-CLOSER http://iaesjournal.com/online/index.php/IJ-CLOSER
- Awardees of Best papers in the symposium will be submitted for a suitable upgraded version and publication in a world-wide reputed publisher in the form of a "short / mini book" (publisher name will be announced at symposium).