Around here you will find resources and information about:
- My former Project (FWF P23285-N18) : "Higher algebra methods for quasi-Monte Carlo point sets"
- My current Project (FWF P27351-N27) : "Pseudo- and quasi-random numbers: measures, foundations, constructions, implementations"
- AGSIS: Algebraic-geometric digital sequence implementations (i.e., Niederreiter-Xing, Xing-Niederreiter sequences and others). You can subscribe via RSS to the latest news using this link: Subscribe to posts
- NXLegacy: the older version of the NX implementations (which used KASH scripts instead of Magma scripts)
- List of publications and presentations
- Courses that I teach/tought
- And just a little personal information about myself... (e.g., a CV)
I am currently affiliated with the Institute of Financial Mathematics and Applied Number Theory, Johannes Kepler Universität Linz, Linz.
You can contact me per e-mail at email@example.com .