If you need an invitation letter to acquire your visa for the conference, send an email to the following people:
- Erik Kline - email@example.com,
- Lysandra Sapp - firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following information in your email:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- The date that you registered for the conference
- The address of the consulate where you will be applying for the visa
- Your country of origin
- Because we're creating an official document, please make sure that the information you provide matches exactly the official records of your country (spelling, etc.).
- If you're requesting an invite letter, you will most likely need an appointment with your local consulate in
order to obtain this visa. Please make this appointment as soon as
The cutoff date for invitation letters is TBD. If this date is past, and you still need a letter, you can contact us to see if an exception is possible.