- The iPhone 3G is the second generation of iPhone. It was the successor to
the original iPhone, and is succeeded by the iPhone 3GS. Introduced on June 9,
2008 at the WWDC 2008 at the Moscone Center, San Francisco.
- adequate for practical use; especially sufficient in strength or numbers to
accomplish something; "the party has a working majority in the House"; "a
working knowledge of Spanish"
- a mine or quarry that is being or has been worked
- working(a): actively engaged in paid work; "the working population"; "the
ratio of working men to unemployed"; "a working mother"; "robots can be on the
job day and night"
- Having paid employment
- Relating to, suitable for, or for the purpose of work
- Engaged in manual labor
- wireless local area network: a local area network that uses high frequency
radio signals to transmit and receive data over distances of a few hundred feet;
uses ethernet protocol
- Wi-Fi is a trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance that manufacturers may use to
brand certified products that belong to a class of wireless local area network
(WLAN) devices based on the IEEE 802.11 standards. 802.11 the most widely used
- WIFI (1460 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a brokered format. Licensed
to Florence, New Jersey, USA. The station is currently operated by Florence
Broadcasting Partners, LLC.
3G WIFI Speed
This is the speed results I get when taking the
speedtest on my sisters iPhone 3G. The line is capable of 4.6mbit, take a look
at the test results with the iPhone 4. Router--> Belkin N1
wifi for ipad