- 學華語向前走- Let's Learn Chinese- The home page for our textbook. You can find some materials online.
- 美洲華語- MeiZhou Chinese- The home page for our textbook. Includes teaching guides, ideas for the classroom, and printables.
- National Palace Museum on Google Art Project- Taipei's National Palace Museum has the world's largest collection of oriental art treasures. It has 696,000 items of ancient Chinese
artifacts and artworks. Visit the Art Project site and view a
limited number of these items on display. Each item on the site includes a description (Click on the picture of interest and then choose "details."). Don't forget to scroll down the description to practice reading in Chinese!)
- 學校圖書館- Our school's library collection of materials including story books, resource books, and DVDs
- 兒童文化館- Collection of animated stories in Chinese
- 駐芝加哥台北經濟文化辦事處 (Taipei's Economic and Cultural Office Official Webpage)
- 僑教中心(Chinese Learning and Culture Center)
- 中文生字練習(Chinese Characters e-book)
- Panda-Mom (A blog with resources for parents teaching Chinese as a second language)