- A book which details the procedure for repairing one or more components of a vehicle. Compare Service manual.
- A city in Kanagawa prefecture, Japan; A Japanese surname; A Japanese motorcycle manufacturer
- claims a 20 percent increase in cooling efficiency.
- An industrial city in eastern Japan, on the southeastern coast of the island of Honshu; pop. 1,174,000
- Kawasaki is a surname of Japanese origin.
- Controlled by or connected to another computer or to a network
- Connected to the Internet or World Wide Web
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
Kawasaki 500 Mach III 1971