In this module you will learn to:
- Work with Object Theory. In other words you will learn to:
- Write a java Class
- Declare instance and static variables
- Write instance and static methods
- Start working with Object Relationships (Encapsulation, Containment, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Association and so on)
This module is particular is interesting because it marks the start of Object Theory.
Here are the instructions for this following session:
- You will need to follow the slides for the class lecture.
- Take time to review the programs shown during presentation on your computer. These programs are included in zip file in the attachment area below in this page.
- You should attempt these exercises for review but do not have to submit them.
- You are now ready to move to next session.