G8708: International Trade Colloquium
- Schedule for Fall 2016
- Sep 14th : Zheli He "What does Trade do to Real Income?" with Feiran Zhang
- Sep 21st : Ildikό Magyari "Firm Organization, Chinese Imports, and US Manufacturing Employment."
- Sep 28th : Goran Lazarevski "Lobbying for international protection of intellectual property rights"
- Oct 19th : Lin Tian "Spatial organization of firms: theory and evidence from Brazil"
- Oct 26th : Goran Lazarevski "Lobbying for international protection of intellectual property rights" --- IAB 1027
- Nov 2nd: Scott Marchi "Estimating CES Models with Retailer Scanner Data"
- Nov 9th: Sun Kyoung Lee "Public Transit and the Spatial Distribution of Economic Activity: Lessons from New York City"
- Nov 16th : Yinxi Xie "On the divergence between CPI and PPI as inflation gauges: The role of global value chains"
- Nov 30th : Yue Yu "Knowledge Spillover within Research Institutions"
- Dec 7th : Ryan Kim "Inflation, Inventory, and Credit Market Disruption: Micro-level Evidence"