BUILDING A TEAM
The first thing you need to do is pray.
A TEAM is usually a group of 3 to 12 trained & equipped people who have developed a God given relationship with each other, and work together to bring the Gospel to a particular place or to do a particular type of ministry.
HOW TO BUILD A TEAM:
1. Ask God to connect you with at least two (2) more people who have the same ministry goal & purpose you have.
2. Begin to communicate and/or come with together with those God connects you with, and spend time praying & fasting.
3. Ask God to give you intercessors who will pray for the team regularly.
4. Try to make sure those you are connecting with are trained for the ministry God has called you to do.
5. Everyone involved in the team needs to study & pray about the problems, strongholds, and situations you may face.
6. Seek God together about the goals He has for the team and write them down.
7. Go in the power of the Holy Spirit prepared to do whatever God leads you to do.
TEAM MEMBER GUIDELINES
1. Pray for your team and its goals before going to sleep at night. It will keep them fresh in your heart and mind.
Does God want you to start a Team?
FOR RESOURCES TO BUILD YOUR TEAM click here.