HOW TO BECOME PART OF A TEAM
The first thing you need to do is pray.
GOD wants you to be part of a team.
(JESUS AND THE CHRISTIANS IN THE BIBLE MINISTERED AS TEAMS)
BECOMING PART OF A TEAM will be determined by the purpose God has for you life. As you spend time with God He will put on your heart what He wants you to do. As you seek His guidance The Lord will lead you to the people who have the same vision for ministry you have.
A TEAM is usually a group of 3 to 12 trained & equipped people who have developed a God given relationship with each other, and work together to bring the Gospel to a particular place or to do a particular type of ministry.
TO BECOME PART OF A TEAM:
1. Ask God to connect you with people who have the same burden you have.
2. Begin to communicate and/or come with together with those God connects you with, and spend time praying & fasting.
3. Ask God to give you intercessors who will pray for you regularly.
4. Be sure to spend time learning to do the ministry God has called you to do. Click here for resources to do that.
5. Spend time studying & praying about the problems, strongholds, and situations you may face in the ministry God has called you to.
6. Seek God together with other team members about the goals He has for the team and write them down.
7. Go in the power of the Holy Spirit prepared to do whatever God leads you to do.
GUIDELINES FOR BEING PART OF A TEAM
1. Pray for your team and its goals before going to sleep at night. It will keep them fresh in your heart and mind.
What team does God want you to be part of?
FOR RESOURCES TO TRAIN FOR TEAM MINISTRY click here.