- [f] (again): Robin de Vries, Yossi Gijrath & Maxime van de Voort -- roundup: overall the best viral clip!
- [f] Romy Meester & Tom Niggebrugge - first XIMPEL concept shown in class.
- [f] Robin de Vries, Yossi Gijrath & Maxime van de Voort - beautiful viral video and first one to show in class.
- [f] Jari Ferguson - The first to send his WhoAmI assignment, volunteered to show his viral WIP in class.
- [f] Robert Jansma - Daring to ask questions
beyond doubt: top quality -- 2013
excellent: any cheaters? -- 2013
- 26/6/2013 [f]: Martijn van der Burg for first peer review
- 22/6/2013 [f]: group(s) 2, 6, 7, 8, 16, 19 -- (viral) clip(s)
- 13/6/2013 [f]: Djordje for most fascinating live storytelling
- 13/6/2013 [sh]: Melvin & Wesley -- for being on facebook during the lesson.
- 12/6/2013 [f]: Melvin -- for stimulating coding exercises!