criteria / assignment(s) / deadline(s) ?
the requirements for grading may be refined during the course.
However, for clarity:
- updated portfolios
- (interesting) concept
- storygraph & assets
- completed interactive video (link & zip)
- (viral) clip [1-2 min]
- peer review(s)! [submitted]
- readable (individual) essay(s), of (say) 2-5 pages
- overall satisfactory presence in class
Let there be no mistake, without an updated portfolio
and a serious essay
, no grading!
And, I repeat
, your (also intermediary) feedback
will be highly appreciated!
first date of delivery and grading: your portfolio must be ready 30 june 2016. If you did not make it on the first opportunity, you have to explicitly apply for grading before the second deadline of 20 july 2016, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying for grading all results must be available on your website, with the final application also in a zip package!
- concept -- idea & plan of approach
- application(s) -- code + documentation (online & zip)
- documentation -- about approach and use of technology
- essay -- with a suitable selection of topic(s)
At the beginning of the project, you have to create a web site that gives access to all deliverables, and finally. for the interactive video, a package for download (in zip
format). During the course of the project, the website must reflect goals, progress, and achievements, preferably by demonstration(s) of partial results.
No need to repeat that all deliverables must be made available from your website. Finally, for documentation use PDF or HTML. In particular, .doc files will not be accepted!
campaign(s) against noise::
/ topical media