Do you need Policy and Health and Safety Manual ready
Procedure written or reviewed for your workplace or business?
Workplace Drug and Alcohol
Some off-the-shelf and ready to be customised
policy and procedure available
Methamphetamine Property Testing
- Procedure and development
of reports and business forms
- Chain of custody procedures and form books available
- Presentations by
Ann-louise Weaver for Policy Onboarding/induction.
- Management and supervisor level training on execution of 'Reasonable Cause', random and post accident testing
- Question and Answer sessions with managers
INSCIENCE provides fully compliant and best practice products for:
- On site workplace urine drug testing
- Onsite workplace Oral fluid testing
- Property testing for Methamphetamine contamination
- Cardiovascular risk monitoring in the workplace
- Diabetes risk monitoring (HbA1c)
All products available from Auckland and Wellington based warehousing and logistics
Full technical and procedural and compliance support of our entire product range.
Be trained by an NZQA trainer and assessor with decades of experience in the science and the compliance with International and New Zealand Standards. Attend one of our courses and Inscience have an open invitation to attend extra course dates at no charge and provide ongoing procedural support for the first 6 months. Your chosen partner in Compliance
NZQA Unit Standards training – Workplace Drug and Alcohol testing
- Unit Standards 25458 Collection of urine for workplace tesing
- Unit Standards 25511 On site screening of urine in the workplace
- Oral Fluid (saliva)
- Alcohol Testing
- Methamphetamine Property Testing
- Manager/Supervisor training on reasonable cause on random and post-accident.
- Drug awareness
Delivery of a professional and competent policy implementation and or test procedure requires knowledge, practical skills, confidence and support. INSCIENCE can provide you and your business/company with support to meet International and New Zealand Standards requirements. See “About Us” Ann-louise is a renowned presenter and public speaker.
- Workplace policy and procedure
- Presentations for Policy onboarding and induction.