SSS Forms‎ > ‎

3 - MAT2 - Maternity Reimbursement

Find Attachments below: Maternity Reimbursement
Click View or Download

The SSS Maternity Benefit is for FEMALE members only.
You should have paid at least 3 monthly contributions within the 12-month period
immediately prior to your semester of contingency (your delivery).

A semester refers to a period of 6 months or a period of 2 quarters. Your semester of contingency
is the 2-quarter period ending in the quarter of your delivery. For example, your month of delivery is
August, your quarter of delivery is July-August-September, and your semester of contingency would be
April-May-June-July-August-September (or April to September).

This benefit is good only for your first four deliveries or miscarriages. Your fifth would not
be covered even if you did not avail of the benefit for the first four.

Nora Tamba,
Jul 7, 2014, 5:59 AM
Nora Tamba,
Apr 2, 2015, 7:15 PM
Nora Tamba,
Apr 2, 2015, 7:18 PM