- Ina Rosenberg Garten (first name ; born February 2, 1948) is an American author, host of the Food Network program Barefoot Contessa, and former White House nuclear policy analyst.
- An apple pie is a fruit pie (or tart) in which the principal filling ingredient is apples. It is sometimes served with whipped cream or ice cream on top.
- pie (with a top crust) containing sliced apples and sugar
- Used to represent a cherished ideal of comfort and familiarity
- Apple Pie is a 1993 album by the Australian indie rock band Nice.
Ina Garten's Belgian-style New York apt: Custom bookscases + Farrow & Ball's 'Slipper Satin'
The living room of Ina Garten’s 1920s one-bedroom Manhattan duplex. Walls are painted Farrow & Ball’s Slipper Satin. The bookcase, by Axel Vervoordt, is a copy of a 16th-century English bookcase that they make in any size. The sofa is covered in Belgian linen; the pillows are by Dransfield & Ross. The slate coffee table is also by Vervoordt.
Photo by Simon Upton, House Beautiful.
Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten in San Mateo