- Situated at sea some distance from the shore
- away from shore; away from land; "cruising three miles offshore"
- Of or relating to the business of extracting oil or gas from the
- (of the wind) Blowing toward the sea from the land
- (of winds) coming from the land; "offshore winds"
- at some distance from the shore; "offshore oil reserves"; "an offshore
- Imperia is a symphonic gothic metal band with opera influences from the
Netherlands. They are fronted by vocalist Helena Iren Michaelsen. The band
consists of Helena Iren Michaelsen, Gerry Verstreken, John Stam, Jan "Örkki"
Yrlund, Steve Wolz and Audun Gronnestad.
- Impéria is a Belgian automotive brand. Green Propulsion has bought the
rights of the name and intend to start producing vehicles in 2008 with hybrid
electric powertrain. The most famous is the Imperia GP
- Imperia is a coastal city and comune in the region of Liguria, Italy. It is
the capital of the province of Imperia, and historically it was capital of the
Intemelia district of Liguria.
- Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result
by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to
develop a commercial venture
- Devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the
expectation of a worthwhile result
- make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost
- endow: give qualities or abilities to
- furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- (IBCS) Internet-Based Communication System.
- International Building Code
- Institutional Biosafety Committee
imperia invest ibc offshore - Treasure
Treasure Islands: Uncovering the Damage of Offshore Banking and Tax
Published to rave reviews on both sides of the
Atlantic, Treasure Islands is an expose of how the corporate world uses tax
havens to shirk paying its share of taxes. This costs the United States alone
100 billion dollars in lost revenue each year. While the United States
experiences a recession and European countries face bankruptcy, Nicholas
Shaxson, a former correspondent for the Financial Times and The Economist,
argues that the problem can be traced back to the pervasive practice of
offshoring financing in order to minimize taxable revenue. Journeying from
Moscow to London to Switzerland to Delaware, he dives deep into a vast and
secret playground where bankers and multinational corporations operate side by
side with nefarious tax evaders, organized criminals, and the world's wealthiest
citizens. This is a fast-paced narrative that at last explains how bankers,
traders, and other financial wizards are using the system to deepen our economic
An offshore race in Arendal Norway.
Offshore shot , b4 sailing =)
imperia invest ibc offshore
This is not the regular Imperia Pasta Machine.
This limited edition pasta machine made by Imperia has a nonstick coating making
it easier to use, easier to clean and guarantees that no chromium plating will
ever be transferred to your homemade pasta. The Imperia pasta machine is
precision engineered in Italy, sturdy and built to last. With the Imperia and
its "Duplex" cutter, you can make pasta dough in 6 different thicknesses and two
types of pasta: tagliatelle and fettuccine Using the accessories of the Imperia
(to be purchased separately), you will be able to prepare a vast range of pasta
dishes: round spaghetti, capelli d'angelo, tagliatelle, trenette, fettuccine,
lasagnette, pappardelle, ripple-edged reginette, raviolini, ravioli, cavatelli,
gnocchetti sardi and rigatelli. The Imperia pasta machine is amazingly easy to
use and highly versatile, making it possible to prepare fresh home-made pasta in
just a few minutes! Handle, clamp, colored instructions manual in 6 languages
included. made in Italy by Imperia