Imlook4d started as a viewer for 4-dimensional viewer for medical PET, CT, MRI images. For more than a decade it has evolved to include tools typically not available in image viewers. The most important feature is the easy method to extend functionality, by adding a single matlab file into a folder (resulting in it becoming an integrated menu in imlook4d)
Tell me about your use case, and give some feedback. Mail me!
Figure 1. Screen shot of imlook4d PET/MRI with applied temporal Hotelling filter
The program is developed in Matlab and works on all platforms
Some features of imlook4d:
- Full 4D viewer
- VOI analysis, using brush tool (easier than polygons), thresholded brushing. Load and Save VOI definitions.
- DICOM, Nifti, Analyze, ECAT (very fast compared to Matlabs routines), and reads binary, interfile and some other formats
- Export/Import to Matlab workspace, allowing data manipulation in workspace and export back to imlook4d
- Drop-in SCRIPTS (written in Matlab) makes it easy to add matlab code to imlook4d menues
- Some 30 useful scripts for Matrix and ROI processing
- Interactive help, click on GUI elements to open detailed help window
- Integrated with ImageJ and SPM
- Requires Matlab (with no additional toolboxes)