NEW Version (July 3 2019). Huge upgrade!
Imlook4d started as a viewer for 4-dimensional viewer for medical PET, CT, MRI images. For more than a decade it has evolved to include tools typically not available in image viewers. The most important feature is the easy method to extend functionality, by adding a single matlab file into a folder (resulting in it becoming an integrated menu in imlook4d)
Tell me about your use case, and give some feedback. Mail me!
Figure 1. Screen shot of imlook4d PET/MRI with applied temporal Hotelling filter
The program is developed in Matlab and works on all platforms
Some features of imlook4d:
- Full 4D viewer
- PET pharmaco-kinetic modelling (9 models, both on ROIs and creating parameter images)
- VOI analysis, using brush tool (easier than polygons), thresholded brushing, flood fill etc. Load and Save VOI definitions
- DICOM, Nifti, Analyze, ECAT (very fast compared to Matlabs routines), and reads binary, interfile and some other formats
- Export/Import to Matlab workspace, allowing data manipulation in workspace and export back to imlook4d
- Drop-in SCRIPTS (written in Matlab) makes it easy to add matlab code to imlook4d menues
- Some 70 useful scripts for Matrix and ROI processing
- Interactive help, click on GUI elements to open detailed help window
- Integrated with SPM (align, co-register, fit to atlas, ...)
- Integrated with ImageJ (move data back and forth between imlook4d and ImageJ)
- Requires Matlab (with no additional toolboxes).