I am an Applied Scientist in Amazon (see my LinkedIn page) working with some of the most experienced and brightest people I have ever seen.
Background (wrote these long time ago while I was a PostDoc):
I was a Post Doctoral Fellow with Dr. Ying Zou at Software Reengineering Lab. in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Queen's University.
I received my PhD (2013) in Computer Science from Concordia University in Montreal, under supervision of Dr. Juergen Rilling.
My research is mainly on recommendation systems for software engineering using big data. More specifically, my research interests are (1) source code similarity search, (2) clone detection, (3) source code recommendation/completion, and (4) their applications for software evolution and maintenance. I am also interested in applications of Linked Data and Semantic Web in software engineering, development, and maintenance.
- Program Committee, 13th International Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR 2016)
- Program Co-chair, 9th International Workshop on Software Clones (IWSC 2015).
- Program Committee, 22nd IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution, and Reengineering (SANER), Tool Track, 2015.
- Program Committee, The 39th Annual International Computer, Software & Applications Conference (COMPSAC), 2015.
- 9th International Workshop on Software Clones (IWSC 2015) is accepting submissions. Deadline: 19 December, 2014. IWSC'15 is co-located with SANER 2015.