I am an Applied Scientist in Amazon (see my LinkedIn page) working with some of the most experienced and brightest people I have ever seen.
Background (wrote these long time ago while I was a PostDoc):
My research is mainly on recommendation systems for software engineering using big data. More specifically, my research interests are (1) source code similarity search, (2) clone detection, (3) source code recommendation/completion, and (4) their applications for software evolution and maintenance. I am also interested in applications of Linked Data and Semantic Web in software engineering, development, and maintenance.
- Program Committee, 13th International Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR 2016)
- Program Co-chair, 9th International Workshop on Software Clones (IWSC 2015).
- Program Committee, 22nd IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution, and Reengineering (SANER), Tool Track, 2015.
- Program Committee, The 39th Annual International Computer, Software & Applications Conference (COMPSAC), 2015.
- 9th International Workshop on Software Clones (IWSC 2015) is accepting submissions. Deadline: 19 December, 2014. IWSC'15 is co-located with SANER 2015.