IMAGES OF FLOWERS AND HEARTS
- The state or period in which a plant's flowers have developed and opened
- The seed-bearing part of a plant, consisting of reproductive organs (stamens and carpels) that are typically surrounded by a brightly colored corolla (petals) and a green calyx (sepals)
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- A brightly colored and conspicuous example of such a part of a plant together with its stalk, typically used with others as a decoration or gift
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (image) persona: (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world; "a public image is as fragile as Humpty Dumpty"
- A visible impression obtained by a camera, telescope, microscope, or other device, or displayed on a video screen
- An optical appearance or counterpart produced by light or other radiation from an object reflected in a mirror or refracted through a lens
- (image) an iconic mental representation; "her imagination forced images upon her too awful to contemplate"
- A representation of the external form of a person or thing in sculpture, painting, etc
- (image) render visible, as by means of MRI
- A hollow muscular organ that pumps the blood through the circulatory system by rhythmic contraction and dilation. In vertebrates there may be up to four chambers (as in humans), with two atria and two ventricles
- The region of the chest above the heart
- a form of whist in which players avoid winning tricks containing hearts or the queen of spades
- (heart) the locus of feelings and intuitions; "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"
- The heart regarded as the center of a person's thoughts and emotions, esp. love or compassion
- (heart) the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
images of flowers and hearts - 8"x11" Poster.
8"x11" Poster. Drawing of Charles Chaplin with hearts & flowers arround. Colorful Art. Decor Images. Perfect wall decoration. Ideal for your home or office.
This poster is brand new and measures 8"x11"(20x28cm) with a narrow white border around the image and reproduced on the highest quality paper and laminated for extra durability against scratches and UV rays. We digitally remove tears, tape, stains, library stamps as well as pen and glue marks. Once the image is clean, the high resolution scanned image is sharpened and the colors are enhanced to bring out the artwork original brilliance. Ready to be framed and perfect for a unique and long lasting gift.
I've been cheating on Flickr with Instagram and I've come to realize something. Here on Flickr we try to post our very best. Instagram is quite different. Some people post their very worst. It's doesn't always show in the pictures but in the hashtags. I've seen beautiful portraits and landscapes that express beautiful emotions. It's when you read the comments that you see a totally different side of the image and the person who captured it. Take a young lady I met the other day. I won't go into her story but she has the ability to capture fantastic images. Images of flowers and skies and fields and sunsets. She also, on occasion, likes to be on the business end of the lens and is able to capture very raw and emotive personal moments of her own journey. What gets to me the most is how she describes the contrasted images. Flowers and skies are #beautiful, #sunny, #bright, #colorful and other wonderful words that bring to us a sense of life, love and joy. She obviously can see the beauty in the world around her but that's where it stops. To describe herself it's #ugly, #fat, #gross #disgusting, #nasty #hate and many more horrible things that let me know that she is a broken little girl who has been dealt a shit hand. My heart breaks for her. This image is for her. I used words that more accurately describe who she is right now. I hope someday words like #redeemed, #honored, #lifted, #exalted, #glorified, #cherished, #treasured, #chosen and #loved will grace her pictures.
Gentle Heart ATC
This is a digitial collage using images of flowers, hymn page and raven. The lyrics are one of remorse for the heart he broke.
images of flowers and hearts
Protect your cell phone with our premium Crystal Image case. This accessory provides protection for your cell phone from unnecessary scratch, dent or chips. It is made to fit perfectly and give the phone maximum protection. The hard strong plastic is reinforced from the front edge, side and back to prolong the life of your case. Beside its protection, it also has openings precisely made to access all the function of your phone. Transform your phone into a fashionable and distinctive device in seconds.