Image Grabber II.NET was written by Serkan ERGUN. It's a tool for saving screenshots from video files. No source code was provided, but since it was written in C# it was easy to decompile. Here are some of the improvements I've made:
- New options in batch mode, and each pass runs in a new process to avoid
freezes with some decoders, and to detect and skip frozen passes.
- Saves options to user's Application Data folder for Vista compatibility without administrative privileges.
- Thumbnail list supports drag/drop reordering, allows use of scroll wheel, maintains proper aspect ratio, works better with high DPI, and numerous quirks were fixed.
- Various other small improvements to the GUI (control alignment/spacing, all forms open centered, added some tooltips, improved wording, etc.).
- Fixed many leaks due to undisposed Bitmap/Graphics objects.
- Updated MediaInfo library to version 0.7.9 (solved crashing in Vista, added support for more formats e.g. FLV).
- Updated DirectShow.NET library to version 2.0.
- x64 compile available.