- A plasma display panel (PDP) is a type of flat panel display common to large TV displays (80 cm or larger). They are called "plasma" displays because the pixels rely on plasma cells, or what are in essence chambers more commonly known as fluorescent lamps.
- Images are produced by xenon and neon gas contained in hundreds of thousands of tiny cells positioned between two plates of glass.
- (Plasma TVs) Plasma TVs uses tiny tubes of gas for each pixel displayed, and electricity makes each of the pixels glow. Plasma TVs will create deeper blacks and at times much brighter colors than LCD TVs, as well as having better contrast.
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- A unit used to express other quantities, in particular
- a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- edge: advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the car"
- A very small amount or distance
- column inch: a unit of measurement for advertising space
- A unit of linear measure equal to one twelfth of a foot (2.54 cm)
inch plasma tv repair - Repair Kit,
Repair Kit, Samsung LN32A330, LCD TV, Capacitors, Not the Entire Board
This repair kit supplies the capacitors needed to repair the power supply board inside a Samsung LN32A330 LCD monitor. This repair kit is for the power supply board pictured above. Please verify that the power supply board inside your LCD monitor or TV matches this power supply board.
PLEASE NOTE: You are not purchasing a power supply board, only the capacitors needed to repair it!
If your LCD TV or monitor has stopped working, or is displaying one of the following symptoms, then it's a candidate for some new capacitors
- Flickering screen
- Screen image disappears after several seconds
- Dim screen
- Slow start
- Power LED on, but no picture
The primary cause of LCD TV and monitor failure is caused by faulty capacitors. You can examine the capacitors in your LCD TV or monitor and actually see if they are bad.
If they appear bulged on top, then they need to be replaced.
New capacitors will solve a host of problems in LCD monitors and TV's and will extend the life of your monitor or TV by several years.
We only use the highest quality Panasonic, Nichicon and Rubycon capacitors in our repair kits.
This Samsung LN32A330 LCD monitor repair kit contains 15 capacitors needed to repair the power supply board inside your Samsung LN32A330 LCD monitor. This kit does not include the large 400-450v capacitor, that capacitor may be purchased separately.
We only use high quality capacitors manufactured by Panasonic, Nichicon and Rubycon in our kits. We do not use CapXon capacitors.
If we don't have a kit for your LCD monitor or TV, we will gladly assemble one.
LG Plasma TVs
Affordable plasma televisions, to suit everyone needs with ultimate home entertainment experience.
The evolution of a 42 inch plasma TV 6
The unboxing process. We were scared of it falling over.
inch plasma tv repair
The U50 is the lone non-3D in Panasonic's 2012 HDTV Plasma model line-up. The model features 1080p Full HD resolution, fast-switching phosphors, media player, and 600Hz sub-field drive.
Operate Multiple Systems with Just One Remote Control through VIERA Link
The UT50 features VIERA Link, a technology that allows a consumer to operate all VIERA Link compatible AV components using only the TV’S remote control. In addition to operating a VIERA HDTV, video source, and home theater receiver can be connected to a VIERA HDTV and controlled via VIERA Link remote. Users can then watch their child, pet and/or property by installing the camera and networking to the VIERA HDTV via Ethernet cable.
A Large Screen Full HD All-Round Performer: A Suite of Technologies
600Hz Sub-field Drive
Panasonic uses its own unique image-analysis technology. This technology converts the motion in each scene into data; and each framd is virtually displayed in a shorter length of time, to create crisp images.
Games are much more fun when there's no lag in operation. Select "Game Mode" under the picture mode option and VIERA automatically chooses settings that provide the optimal image, so you get super-fast response and no delays. Even dark scenes with delicately rendered details are beautiful and easy to see.
Simply insert an SD Memory Card or USB memory stick into the slot to enjoy previously saved photos, video clips and music on VIERA's large screen. You can also add frames and other effects to your photos and videos, and create slide shows complete with background music. A wide variety of formats are supported, so you can listen to PC-based music files and web movies right on your TV.
An optional Skype Communication camera (TY-CC20W) allows the consumer to communicate with friends and family via a large TV, rather than on a small computer or smart phone screen. Record an original message and set it as your answering voice message. Callers can record messages onto the SD Memory Card*, while you are away. *Minimum 512MB required
Panasonic’s commitment to sustainability and producing products that are ecologically sound is evidenced in the 100,000 hour life span of the Plasma Display panel and the lack of lead or mercury in the panels. Thanks to a newly designed phosphor process and rear panel process, Panasonic's plasma panels last for up to 100,000 hours before the brightness decreases by half. That's more than 30 years of viewing 8 hours a day. Plus with Eco Mode, Panasonic TV's turn off and adjust brightness depending on the VIERA's operating status. Settings can be configured by selecting Eco mode from VIERA Tools. The Power Save setting also adjusts screen brightness to reduce power consumption.
2012 Panasonic VIERA Plasma HDTV Comparison Chart
50", 55", 60", 65"
50", 55", 60", 65"
42", 50", 55", 60"
High Definition Resolution1080p Full HD 3D1080p Full HD 3D1080p Full HD 3D1080p Full HD 3D720p HD 3D1080p Full HD
Mercury and Lead Free Panel
Long Panel Life
Media Player (SD, USB, DLAN via LAN)
SD Card Slot
2D-3D Conversionw/Face Detection
w/ Face Detection
Wi-Fi CapabilityBuilt-in Wi-Fi
DLNA (via LAN)
Smartphone Remote Function*
Fast Switching Phosphors
2500 Focused Field Drive
Social Networking TV
Infinite Black Panel w/ Louver Filter
3D Real Sound
24, 576 Shades of Gradation
VIERA Touch Pad Controller
96Hz Playback of 24p