Guidelines for Authors
The authors are advised to read the guidelines before submission as all papers and articles submitted to the IJEIS are processed according to these guidelines. As a general rule, Papers, Technical Notes, Letters and Discussions to be published in the IJEIS will be printed from the manuscript in style file submitted by the authors. Papers, Technical Notes, and Letters to be published in the IJEIS will also be published in an electronic journal. These Guidelines are designed to help the authors who wish to submit papers or articles to IJEIS.
1. Papers published in the IJEIS should have the contents that contribute to scientific research or technology and should satisfy the following requirements:
The paper is objectively judged to have creativity and originality.
The paper is useful to the development of the scientific research or the technology.
The paper should not be published in the other publications prior to submission to IJEIS.
2. Manuscripts for the regular issues are to be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief (firstname.lastname@example.org). Manuscripts for a special issue should be submitted to the Editor of the special issue. Please submit MS Word or PDF file of manuscripts (IJEIS Paper Format.doc).
3. The author should obtain the necessary copyright release and submit it along with the manuscript. By submitting a manuscript the author declares that the manuscript was not published before, that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere, and that if accepted for publication in the IJEIS, will not be published anywhere else. If accepted for publication in the IJEIS, the authors agree to transfer the copyright to the Journal and to honor the page charges (IJEIS CopyRight.doc).
4. Manuscripts that appear to be within the scope of the Journal will be peer-reviewed. Reviewers are asked to consider several aspects of the manuscript, including content, originality, structure and quality of text.
5. Authors of accepted manuscripts are asked to pay page charges. The total page charges are calculated based on the proofs sent to the authors. A print-on-demand service is provided for hardcopy version of IJEIS journal volumes. Authors can also order extra hardcopies. IJEIS Reviewers/Authors benefit reduced publication fee privilige.
6. Submission of the final manuscript implies that the manuscript is in its final form. Deviations from the instructions will cause publication delay.
7. The authors will be provided with a volume of the journal. Purchase orders for additional volumes can be made on order forms which will be sent to authors.
8. After a paper is accepted and published, the authors should cede copyright of the paper over to IJEIS and charge the Publication Fee USD $300.
The Journal Managing Editor