CAREER ADVANCEMENT & RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
Alumni can submit resume/inquiry through email to firstname.lastname@example.org to attend the Career Advancement/ Recruiting Program.
Network for career opportunities in
Fortune 500, top management consulting, IT, investment, insurance and manufacturing companies
For sponsorship or more information, please contact
Vivek Varma, Ph.D.
(Consultant, Deloitte Consulting)
Chairman, Career Adv. & Recruiting Program
- Here is your career advancement/employment opportunity in the IT as well as non-IT areas
- Facilitate direct interaction between the US companies and the alumni interested in career advancement/ employment opportunities
- Prospective employers will be reviewing resumes and interviewing on the spot for position open in their companies.
- Sample open positions include
- Manufacturing Manager,
- Product Manager,
- Software Designer,
- Visual Designer,
- Mobile Application Developer, and
- Business Systems Analyst.
- Career Adv./Recruiting Session (Sept 1, 2012) where company representatives introduce their companies and highlight available opportunities, followed by Q&A
- Facilitate on-the-spot job interviews by the companies
Likely to Participate in Career Adv./Recruiting Program
- Boston Consulting
And more !!!