(Some laws may not be current.)
United States of America
EC Member Countries
- Act No.191/1999 Coll. Of July 29, 1999, on Measures concerning entry, export and re-export of goods infringing certain intellectual property rights, and amending some other acts.
- Copyright Act [Consolidated version of Act No. 121/2000 Coll., on Copyright and Rights Related to Copyright and on Amendment to Certain Acts (the Copyright Act), as amended by Act No. 81/2005 Coll., Act No. 61/2006 Coll. and Act No. 216/2006 Coll.
- Law No. 81/2005 Coll. of 21 January 2005 which amends Act No. 121/2000 Coll., on Copyright, Rights Related to Copyright and on the Amendment of Certain Laws (Copyright Act)
- Law on Inventions, Industrial Designs and Rationalization Proposals (No. 527 of November 27, 1990
- Law of 6 April 2000, Amending Some Acts on the Protection of Industrial Property (Law No. 116)
- Border Measures Act consolidation 191 of 1999
- Border Measures_Import Export of Goods Act amendment 191 of 1999
- Copyright Act (passed on 11 November 1992 RT 1992, 49, 615, as amended by Acts of 1996 – 2000
- Trademark Act (Passed on 27 August 1992 (RT 1992, 35, 459), entered into force 1 October 1992)
- Patent Act (of March 16, 1994, as last amended by the Act of October 27, 1999) Patents, Act (Consolidation), 16/03/1994 (27/10/1999)
- Trademarks Act consolidation 2004
- Decree No. 95-385 of April 10, 1995, concerning the Regulatory Part of the Intellectual Property code (as last amended by Decree No. 97-1316 of December 23, 1997)
- Decree on Trademarks and Service Marks (No. 92–100 of January 30, 1992)
- Law No. 92-597 of July 1, 1992, on the Intellectual Property Code (as last amended by Law No. 96-1106 of December 18, 1996)
- Law No. 97-283 of March 27, 1997, Transposing into the Intellectual Property Code EEC Council Directives Nos. 93/83 of September 27, 1993 and 93/98 of October 29, 1993.
- France Copyright Code Part 1 Consolidated 1997
- France Copyright Code Part 2 Consolidated 1997
- France Intellectual Property COde