Here is a list of known webpages of courses on Compressed Sensing taught at different universities:
- Emmanuel Candes' STAT 330 course: An Introduction to Compressed Sensing (Spring 2010)
- EE546/STAT593C - Sparse Representations: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications by Maryam Fazel and Marina Meila (Spring 2010)
- Convex Geometry in High-Dimensional Data Analysis, CS838 Topics In Optimization by Ben Recht (Spring 2010)
- Thomas Strohmer's course CS 280: Sparse Representations and Compressive Sensing (Spring 2010)
- Piotr Indyk : Sketching, Streaming and Sub-linear Space Algorithms (Fall 2007)
- Piotr Indyk : Streaming Etc. (at Rice University) Spring 2009.
- Ronitt Rubinfeld Sublinear Time Algorithms.( MIT 6.896 ) Fall 2010
- CS5540: Computational Techniques for Analyzing Clinical Data taught by Ramin Zabih and Ashish Raj (Spring 2010)
- Deanna Needell Non Asymptotic Random Matrix Theory CS 280 at UC Davis taught by Roman Vershynin (2009)
- Compressed Sensing by Mike Wakin on Connexions (2008)
- 2010S JEB1433 Medical Imaging at University of Toronto by Adrian Nachman (Spring 2010)
- Compressive Sensing by Mark Davenport, Richard Baraniuk, Ronald DeVore. (2007)
- Andrew McGregor, "Crash Course in Data Streams: Part I" and "Part II" (John Hopkins APL '10).
- EE 578 Optimization in System Sciences by Maryam Fazel (Winter 2010)
- Lecture notes entitled Compressed Sensing and Sparse Signal Processing by Wu-Sheng Lu (Nov 2010).
- 520.648 Compressed Sensing and Sparse Recovery by Trac D.
Tran and Sang "Peter" Chin (John Hopkins, Spring 2011)
- CSE 709: Compressed Sensing and Group Testing, Part I (Fall 2011 Seminar) by Hung Q. Ngo and Atri Rudra (SUNY Buffalo Fall 2011Spring 2012) - Check the course blog -
- M651 Topics in Applied Mathematics Winter 2012, Anna Gilbert, University of Michigan, Lecture notes here on this blog.
- CE 697 CS, Introduction to Compressive Sensing, Marco F. Duarte, UMass, Fall 2011.
- EOSC 513 by Felix Herrmann at UBC
- CSE 788.01 Spring 2012 - Sparse representations and compressed sensing by Luis Rademacher at Ohio State
- Compressed sensing and random matrix by Zhiqiang Xu at the Chinese Academy of Science, Sprong 2012
- Mathematical Foundations for Compressed Sensing by Jan-Olov Strömberg at KTH, Spring 2012
- Parcimonie et Compressed Sensing by Gabriel Peyre
- IT 530: Image Representation and Analysis by Ajit Rajwade
- E9 203: Compressive Sensing and Sparse Signal Processing by Chandra R. Murthy
Also of related interest is
an introduction to compressive sensing aptly named: Compressive Sensing - An Introduction
by Massimo Fornasier
and Holger Rauhut