If you are a registered student in one of our overseas partners*, you are eligible to apply for Taipei National University of the Arts (TNUA)'s Exchange Student (Student Mobility) Program.
* foreign institutions with partnership agreement, MoU, Exchange Student Agreement with us. (See full list here.)
31st March 2019 for BOTH Autumn 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters.
A nomination email from your home institution's exchange student officer is preferred prior to submitting the application.
- Application Form (PDF) - Updated for the 2019/20 academic year
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Two Headshot Photos (two-inch/Passport styled)
- Official Academic Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation
- CV and Study Plan
- Portfolio or Audition Tape (MUST be provided - contents and mediums are subject to which department you intend to apply for)
Even though language qualifications in Mandarin (Chinese) are not mandatory asked for during application process, exchange students are still recommended to have basic knowledge in Mandarin.
Please kindly note that lectures at TNUA are given in Chinese (Mandarin). We kindly ask all our applicants to keep an open mind about the language used in lectures, as English assistance are limited at TNUA. Though support are definitely provided by local students and faculties when required.
提交你的申請 - 請郵寄
All applications must be submitted through post/courier.*Application received after the deadline without prior consent or notice will not be accepted.
Please post your application to the following address:
Office of International Affairs
Taipei National University of the Arts
No. 1, Xueyuan Road, Beitou District,
Taipei City, Taiwan 11201
If you have any question at all regarding to application, or you'd like to know more about exchanging at TNUA, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Exchange Student Officer.