- Preheat oven to 375
- Grease pizza pan (or 9x11baking pan for deep dish type crust)with coconut oil or spray with coconut oil
- Whisk the dry ingredients(flours,Parmesan.salt, baking powder) and add to eggs ,
- Stir in mozzarella and cheddar or colby cheese
- pour into baking pan and spread sprinkle with garlic power and Parmesan cheese
- Bake at 375 for about 12-15 minutes until firm to touch and not overly fluffy. (you will understand when you cook it)
- Add sauce ( we used plain tomato sauce with seasonings added you could use jar sauce that is sugar free)
- Add toppings (s friendly if you are a trim Healthy mama, unless you want a crossover)
- Bake another 10-12 (about 15 for the deep dish -glass pan)minutes until fully cooked and cheese is melted.
- Let it cool about 5 minutes and dig in!
We doubled the recipe and made 2 deep dish pizzas 1 vegetarian for my daughter.( the one with the sriacha added to the sauce)
ENJOY YOUR PIZZA! We did!!
Items in my post available to purchase