The Friends of Wounded Warrior Sparta Classic is a sanctioned IDPA match that will be held March 18, 2012. It will consist
of 12 stages.
Round Count: Round count has yet to be determined, but we suggest that you bring 200+ rounds. YOU MAY SHIP ROUNDS IF FLYING IN . Send email for information.
Match Fee: $100 if postmarked by February 25th after 2/26/12 the fee increases to $150.00. Registrations received after March 8th will not receive a T shirt.
Squads: The Squads fill up FAST!!! Squads mailed together shoot together up to 10 persons FIRST COME FIRST SERVE on the SQUADDING. ONCE THE SQUADS ARE FILLED SHOOTING WILL BE ROUND ROBIN UNTIL SQUADS ARE FULL. The match will be limited to 125 shooters including Safety Officers. We will use a squad system again this year. All applicants that want to be on the same squad must be sent in together.
APPLICATIONS ARE TAKEN FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN PERSON.
Match Day Info: Sunday March 18, 2012:
A shooter’s meeting will be held at 7:30 AM. Shooting will begin immediately thereafter.
Applications will be accepted starting February 1, 2012. Applications must be postmarked February 1, 2012 or later. No applications will be accepted by hand. Applications postmarked prior to February first will be held until
March 1st before being opened. If spots are available, they would then be placed on the roster. This is to allow shooters time to get their squads applications in one envelope together before they mail them.
Make checks payable to FOWWP, and mail to:
PO BOX 1593
O’Fallon, IL 62269
No refunds after March 1st, 2012
1. Competitor MUST be a member of IDPA
2. Minimum Classification for the match is Marksman
3. Have a current (within a year of match date) IDPA classification in the division in which you wish to compete. Distinguished
Master and Master class are exempt
4. Application must be filled out completely. Please make sure the division you want to shoot is marked. Classifications may
be changed to reflect bumps/classifiers. Divisions will not be switched.
5. ALL INFORMATION must be LEGIBLE especially email address. Information will be sent out by email so make sure that
your email address is correct.
6. Match fee will include, Lunch and a T-Shirt. The Shirt will be a new design and the design will be displayed on the website by
March 1st if anyone wants to order extra shirts up to 10 days before the match there will be a paypal link to do so.
7. Each Shooter is only eligible for one Subcategory, and please submit proof of eligibility for said category, Pay stub for LE, DOB for Senior/ Junior, Etc with Application.
Click here to download a registration form
(You can also click on "Download listed below to go directly to a PDF)